The HSMAI Top 25: Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales, Marketing, Revenue Optimization
Nominations for The HSMAI Top 25: Extraordinary Minds in Hospitality Sales, Marketing, Revenue Optimization 2016 are Now Closed. Winner will be honored at the Adrian Awards Gala February 21, 2017, at the New York Marriott Marquis
Nominations for the Top 25 are reviewed by a panel of industry experts selected by HSMAI from among its membership and/or Board of Directors. HSMAI selects judges who have demonstrated exceptional leadership ability and have outstanding knowledge of the hospitality industry. Judges are held to the highest standards of integrity and commitment to honoring those individuals that have shown extraordinary leadership in our industry over the last 18 months. The entire judging process adheres firmly to these guiding principles and judges must recuse themselves from scoring any nomination that may present a conflict of interest. Nominations are scored on a scale of 1-10 for the results of their leadership for specific sales, marketing, and revenue management initiatives.
The HSMAI Top 25 Extraordinary Minds for 2015 were:
* Robert Allegrini: Vice President, Hilton Worldwide
* Bob Anderson: President, Star Performance Inc.
* Srikanth Beldona: Associate Professor & Program Director of MS in Hospitality Business Management, University of Delaware
* Barry Biggar: President/CEO, Visit Fairfax
* Colleen Birch: Vice President, Hotel Optimization, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
* Noah Brodsky: SVP, Worldwide Loyalty and Engagement, Wyndham Hotel Group
* Felipe Carreras: Director E-Commerce, Best Western Hotels & Resorts
* Richard Cassey: Chief Strategy Officer/Partner, Commit Agency
* Adriena Daunt: Public Relations Manager, The Americas ,Tourism New Zealand
* Stephanie Davis: Industry Director, Google
* Tammy Farley: President, The Rainmaker Group
* David Fine: Senior Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Revenue Development, PGA National Resort & Spa
* Nina Herrera-Davila: Senior Director, Consumer PR-Marriott Signature Brands, Marriott International
* Lauren Levin: Senior Vice President, Marketing and Communications, sbe
* Bill Linehan: Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, RLHC
* Monya Mandich: Head of Global Marketing & PR, Expedia Media Solutions, Expedia, Inc.
* Shannah Milstead: Executive Director, Sales Programs, FRHI Hotels & Resorts
* Kyle Murdoch: Senior Director, Digital, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
* Charlie Osmond: Chief Tease, Triptease
* Chris Romer: President & CEO, Vail Valley Partnership
* Marie Torres: Vice President, Marketing & Branding, Destination Hotels
* Claudia Vecchio: Director, Nevada Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs
* Chris Wilroy: Senior Vice President, Commercial Services, Hilton Worldwide
* Monica Xuereb: Chief Revenue Officer, Loews Hotels & Resorts
* Kristin Yantis: Principal, Malen Yantis Public Relations
The “Top 25” recipients were selected by a panel of senior industry executives based on recent work meeting the following criteria: creativity and innovation; cutting edge sales or marketing campaigns; triumph in challenging situations; and sales efforts that resulted in dramatic gains.Please contact HSMAI at 703-506-3262 for more information.