The 2016 HSMAI Adrian Awards Competition Is Now Closed. Please Join Us to Honor the Winners at the Adrian Awards Dinner Reception & Gala, February 21, 2017 at the New York Marriott Marquis
NEW FOR 2016!
We've added entry categories this year that give you the opportunity to show how you're disrupting the status quo and practicing cutting-edge techniques. New this year:
* Innovation. Each division now includes an Innovation category. This is your opportunity to show how your work is breaking through the clutter using a new idea, device, or method; the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs.
* Multi-cultural, Youth, LGBT, and Global campaign categories have been added to each division for you to showcase how you are targeting these important demographics.
* PR: Influencer Marketing: This new entry category gives you the opportunity to highlight your efforts to influence the influencers.
* Digital Marketing: Virtual Reality. From goggles to Pokemon, your work with virtual reality tools and techniques will bring this new category to life.
* Learn from the Best: New Insights from the HSMAI Foundation: Anatomy of an HSMAI Adrian Award: Public Relations Best of Show 2015
All entries are submitted online. Each entry must include a completed Statement of Communication, including information on marketing objectives, target audience, research and planning, message, results, and budget. Supporting materials can be uploaded in a variety of electronic formats. To avoid entry problems, review file format and size requirements in advance.
Entries may be submitted by travel industry organizations, advertising agencies, public relations firms, or any other type of communications professional; but entries must be submitted in the name of the organization for which the work was performed. The services of a public relations firm, advertising agency, or other promotional service may be used in the preparation and assembly of all entries.
All entries are eligible to win at the Gold, Silver and Bronze levels. Platinum and Best of Show winners are selected from the Gold winning entries.
HSMAI will also be presenting these Benefactor Awards: